IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference in support of the Golden West Chapter's mission and vision. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can power our work and enjoy tax benefits this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Golden West Chapter
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the mission and vision of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA directly to the Golden West Chapter.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Golden West Chapter to power our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.